The initial public offering of Tejas Networks Limited is set to be get listed on both of the Exchange i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. All interested investors can retrieve relevant information as Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc right here on this website.
- Tejas Network has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India.
- The IPO is scheduled for June 14, 2017, with a price band of Rs.250-257.
- The lot size of applying the IPO is for 55 shares.
- One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO.
- The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
- Public issue of the firm stood at 30,221,333 – 0,711,605 equity shares by the bank aggregating to raise Rs.767.8 -776.7 crore through the IPO.
- The company was incorporated on April 24, 2000 at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, The firm is an optical and data networking Product Company and has customer presence in 60+ countries. Apart from India the firm also has large customer access to North America and Europe markets.
- The products manufactured by the firm is used to build high speed communication networks (both voice and data) from fixed line, mobile and broadband networks over optical fiber and is useful to telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utility companies, defense companies and government entities(Collectively, “Communication Service Providers”).
- Firm is strategically located in India which is also its largest geographic segment (in terms of revenue) and the firm is well positioned to take advantage of the growth opportunities arising out of the digital India and Make in India programs of the Indian government.
- The firm sells its products predominantly through a combination of direct sales to Communication Service Providers as well as by leveraging its strong relationships with leading global optical vendors as well as integrated solution providers as original equipment manufacturer (“OEMs”).
- Firm is heavily invested in the R&D programs which helps it to grow through multiple technology cycles and also helps the firm to achieve the objective of capitalizing on the expected growth in optical capital expenditure globally.
- The technology used by the firm enables its customers to adopt a “pay as you grow” approach (i.e., purchase our products/services incrementally as needed) while adopting new services, and also enables them to extend the life of installed systems through regular feature upgrades without having to invest in new hardware purchases.
- The software-defined hardware architecture also enables the firm to deploy the same products across multiple hardware platforms in multiple geographies, by making country-specific adaptations, thus allowing the firm to save costs and realize economies of scale.
Outlook of the Firm:-
- The firm’s outlook is quite positive since it has end to end portfolio of optical networking which will help it to take advantage of the expected industry growth;
- Market leader in the ever growing Indian optical equipment market;
- It’s strong leadership in the product and technology segment due to its track record and culture of innovation;
- Software-defined hardware with ease of use;
- Extremely efficient business model for cost and capital;
- Long standing customer relationships with strong repeat business;
- The firm is in extremely well poised situation because it has a very strong and proficient team;
Objects of the Issue:-
- Capital expenditure towards payment of salaries and wages of our research and development team;
- Working capital requirement;
- General corporate purposes;
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||Wednesday, June 14, 2017|
|Issue Closes:||Friday, June 16, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Fresh Issue of Equity shares aggregating up to Rs.450 Crores and Offer for sale of 12,711,605 Equity Shares.|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs.767.79 – 776.69 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 250 – 257/Equity Share|
|Market lots||55 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||55 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important dates for Tejas Networks IPO Allotment Status
- The Finalization of Basis of Allotment will be done on 21st June 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on 22nd June 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on 23rd June 2017
- The Shares of Tejas Networks likely to be listed on 27th June 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Tejas Networks IPO Allotment Status
Tejas Networks IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Tejas Networks IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Promoters of the Company:-
The firm is a professionally managed company and does not have an identifiable promoter either in terms of the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- Balakrishnan V. is a Non-Executive, Independent Director and Chairman of the company. He has been a Director of the company since November 9, 2009. He has several years of experience in the field of corporate finance. He is the founder and chairman of Exfinity Venture Partners LLP and has also served as the Group Chief Financial Officer and Member of the Board of Directors of Infosys Limited.
- Sanjay Nayak is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the company since May 6, 2000. He has several years of experience in the field of telecommunication and networking.
- Gururaj Deshpandeis a Non-Executive Director of the company. He has been a Director of the company since April 24, 2000. He has several years of experience in heading a private family investment group.
- Shirish Sarafis a Non-Executive, Additional Director of the company. He has been a Director of the company since August 2, 2016.
- Leela Krishnamurthy Ponappais a Non-Executive, Independent Director of the company. She has been a Director of the company since February 16, 2016. She has been an officer of the Indian Foreign Service for several years.
Book Running Lead Managers Details:-
|1. Axis Capital Limited
1st Floor, Axis House C-2, Wadia International Centre
Pandurang Budhkar Marg Worli Mumbai 400 025
Tel: +91 22 4325 2183
Fax: +91 22 4325 3000
Investor grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Kanika Goyal
SEBI registration number:INM000012029
2. Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
1202, 12th Floor, First International
Financial Center, G-Block, Bandra
Kurla Complex, Bandra (East)
Mumbai 400 051
Tel: +91 22 6175 9999
Fax: +91 22 6175 9961
Investor grievance e-mail:email@example.com
Contact person: Rahul Roy
SEBI registration number:INM000010718
3. Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Off C.S.T. Road Kalina
Mumbai 400 098
Tel: +91 22 4086 4400
Fax: +91 22 4086 3610
Investor grievance e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Nishita John/Yash Modi
SEBI registration number:INM0000010650
4. Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited
Ceejay House, Level 11, Plot F
Shivsagar Estate, Dr. Annie Besant
Road, Worli, Mumbai 400 018
Tel.: +91 22 4037 4037
Fax: +91 22 4037 4111
Investor grievance e-mail:email@example.com
Website:www.nomuraholdings.com/company/group/asia/india/index.htmlContact person: Sumit Sukhramani/Aneesha Chandra
SEBI registration number:INM000011419