Incorporated on November 22, 2013 in Kerala. The Company is Registered as a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) with the Reserve Bank of India under Section 45-IA. It is mainly offering gold loan business, lending money against the pledge of household Jewellary in the state of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Telangana along with the Union Territory of Puducherry. It is also offering fee based ancillary services which includes money transfer services, foreign currency exchange and air ticketing services.
As on February 29, 2016 The firm operates via a network of 949 branches spread in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Telangana along with the Union Territory of Puducherry as per the record on February 29,2016 . It have approx 3,352 persons for the business operations.
Outlook of the Firm:-
- We are part of the Kosamattam Group which has a long operating history and a large customer base.
- Branch network across rural and semi-urban areas in South India
- Organized and efficient IT Infrastructure
- Effective risk management system including appraisal, internal audit and inspections.
- Experienced management team and skilled personnel
It is a Non Convertible Debentures offered through this Draft Prospectus to be listed on the BSE Limited (“BSE”). It has got an ‘in-principle’ approval from the BSE Vide. BSE is the Designated Stock Exchange for the issue.
This NCD has been approved under the provisions of Securities and Exchange Board Of India (Issue and Listing of Debt Securities) regulations as on April 22,2016.
Objects Of The NCD
1) For the purpose of onward lending and for repayment of interest and principal of existing loans;
2) General corporate purposes;
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||May 2, 2016 – May 31, 2016|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue NCD|
|Issue Size||NCD’s of Rs. 1000|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 250.00 Crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 1000 Per NCD|
|Issue Price||Rs. 1000 Per NCD|
|Market lots||10 NCD|
|Minimum lot||10 NCDs|
|Designated Stock Exchange||BSE|
NCDs have tenure of 400 days, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months and 78 months. Its coupon rates ranging from 9.75% to 11.15% giving yields ranging from 9.50% to 11.74% as per the option selected by the investors.
Promoters Of the Company
- Mr. Mathew K. Cherian :- He is 60 years old. He is the Chairman and Managing Director of our Company. He has over 36 years of experience in finance business.
- Ms. Laila Mathew: He is 58 years old. He is the Whole Time Director of our Company. She has 27 years of experience in finance business. She holds 2,63,987 Equity shares, which constitutes 19.12% shareholding in our Company.
- Ms. Jilu Saju Varghese: He is 34 years old. He is a Non-Executive Director. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala. She has joined our Company as a director in the year. She holds 2 Equity Shares in our Company.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||192714.48||147902.50||132191.05||85224.36||48744.07|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||528.15||2644.64||3928.15||3861.52||2005.93|
Lead Manager Details
1) VIVRO FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
607/608 Marathon Icon, Opp. Peninsula Corporate Park, Off. Ganpatrao Kadam Marg,
Veer Santaji Lane, Lower Parel, Mumbai- 400013, Maharashtra, India
Tel.: +91 22 6666 8040, Fax: +91 22 6666 8047
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. Harish Patel/Ms Mili Khamar
Compliance Officer: Mr. Jayesh Vithlani
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010122
2) IL&FS TRUST COMPANY LIMITED
The IL&FS Financial Center, Plot No. C – 22, G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Tel: +91 22 2659 3333, Fax: +91 22 2653 3297
Investor Grievance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Narendra Joshi
SEBI Registration Number: IND000000452
Registrar To The Issue:-
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot 31-32, Gachibowli,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500 032,
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222; Fax: +91 40 2343 1551
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. M Murali Krishna
Compliance Officer: Mr. Rakesh Santhalia
SEBI Registration Number: INR000000221
Registered Office Details:-
Kosamattam Mathew K Cherian Building, M. L. Road,
Market Junction, Kottayam- 686001, Kerala, India;
Tel.:+91 481 258 6400; Fax: +91 481-2586500;
Compliance Officer and Contact Person: Mr. Sreenath P.
Tel.:+91 481 258 6400;
Fax: +91 481 258 6500;