S Chand And Company Limited
The initial public offering of the company is likely to get listed on both of the Exchange i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. An interested investors can get all the information related to IPO like Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. S Chand and Company has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for 26th April 2017 with a price band of Rs. 660-670. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 22 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs.2 lacs.
Public issue of the firm is mentioned near 1,05,00,847 equity shares by the bank aggregating. The company plans to raise Rs.728.55 crore through its IPO.
The company was incorporated on September 9, 1970 in Delhi, India. The company is offering and delivering content, solutions and services across the education lifecycle via its K- 12, higher education and early learning segments. The firm have 53 consumer brands across knowledge products and services including S. Chand, Vikas, Madhubun, Saraswati, Destination Success and Ignitor. The networking of the firm is spread all over in India to sell its products and services.
It is offering the facilities like publishing, printing, sale, purchase, export, and import of various books and other literary work; agency ship and distribution of publishers for books and other literary work; selling of educational toys; and publishing books for children, schools, colleges, and universities, as well as digital content and interactive learning systems to schools and running pre-schools. The firm has taken over 74% of the outstanding share capital of Chhaya Prakashani Private Limited (currently “Chhaya Acquisition”) in December 2016 and it offers now four Chhaya brands including Chhaya and IPP. The company offers its textbooks and instructional materials followed by technology driven methods of education and digital learning.
The firm is focusing towards the progress of authors’ careers and providing on-going editorial team support to authors for creating new products and solutions and refreshing existing products to help us retain and attract the best authors. It ships its printed and digital content to Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally.
Outlook of the Firm:-
Maintain strong effect to its customer offering unique education content; Maintain a strong brand image in the market;
- Leading position in the K-12 market;
- Strong integrated in-house printing and logistic capabilities
- Having a wide sales and distribution network focusing to touch all the market in Pan India.
- Focused digital and technology platform;
- Skilful and experienced management and leadership team.
Objects of the Issue:
- Repayment of loans availed by the Company and one of their Subsidiaries, EPHL, which were utilized towards funding the acquisition of Chhaya;
- Repayment/prepayment in full or in part, of certain loans availed of by the Company and their Subsidiaries, VPHPL and NSHPL; and
- General corporate purpose.
Summary of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||April 26, 2017 to April 28, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||1,05,00,847 Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs.722.53 – 728.55 Cr|
|Face Value||Rs. 5 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 660-670 Per Share Equity Shares|
|Market lots||22 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||22 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important dates for S Chand And Company Limited IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for S Chand And Company Limited IPO issue is expected to be May 2,2017
- The amount will get unblocked on May 3, 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on May 3,2017
- The Shares of S Chand And Company Limited likely to be listed on May 4, 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Subscription Details for S Chand And Company Limited IPO
|Category||Shares Offered/Reserved||Subscription ( no. of times)|
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
S Chand And Company Limited IPO Allotment Status
S Chand And Company Limited IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as S Chand And Company Limited IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Promoters of the Company:-
|1. Mr. Dinesh Kumar Jhunjhnuwala
2. Ms. Neerja Jhunjhnuwala
3. Mr. Himanshu Gupta
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. In Millions)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||6854.89||5315.98||4242.82||3988.05||2076.88|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||164.80||76.85||108.62||71.65||88.53|
Book Running Lead Managers Details:-