IRB InvIT Fund IPO
Public issue of IRB InvIT Fund will list on both of the Exchange i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. Interested investors can retrieve all relevant information like Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc right here on this page.
The company has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for 3rd May, 2017 with a price band of Rs.100 to Rs.102. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 10,000 shares.
One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs. The company plans to raise Rs. 5035 Cr. [Tentative] through the offer for sale and Fresh issue combined.
- This firm is a registered infrastructure investment trust under the InvIT Regulations. IRB InvIT focuses to operate and maintain a portfolio of six toll-road assets in the Indian states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
- This is the first infrastructure investment trust which is focusing towards toll road assets in India. IRB infrastructure Developers limited is the sponsor of this firm which is established as a well known infrastructure development and construction company in India followed by high net worth in the roads and highways sector as per the NHAI’s annual prequalification for public private partnerships in national highway projects report for 2015.
- The purpose of the trust is to acquire the equity shares of the Project SPVs. This firm owns and manages income-generating infrastructure projects which facilitates to the interested investors to invest directly in such projects and returns a portion of the income to the investors.
- Bharuch–Surat NH 8, Jaipur–Deoli NH 12, Surat–Dahisar NH 8, Tumkur–Chitradurga NH 4, Omalur–Salem–Namakkal NH 7 and Talegaon–Amravati NH 6 are its main toll roads projects where the company will hold 100% ownership of all six road assets.
Outlook of the Firm:
- Portfolio of income generating assets in key growth markets;
- Maintaining Various road project portfolio along with profit base;
- Knowledgeable and experienced managers and sponsors;
- Low leverage upon Listing, providing debt capacity to finance future growth
- Skilful and qualified management team along with sound industry knowledge;
- Growth opportunities and access to Sponsor’s portfolio;
Objects of the Issue:
- Investment in the Project SPVs by way of an issue of debt;
- General purpose;
- Others issue expenses.
Summary of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||May 3, 2017 to May 5, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Offer for Sale of 34,761,770 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [To be updated] Cr.
Fresh Issue of [To be updated] Equity Shares of Face Value -Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4,300 Cr [Tentative].
|Issue Size in (Value)||To Be Updated|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 100 -Rs. 102 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||10000 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Rs. 10000 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important dates for IRB InvIT IPO Allotment Status:
- The Allotment date for IRB InvIT IPO issue is expected to be May 10, 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on May 11, 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on May 11,2017
- The Shares of IRB InvIT likely to be listed on May 12,2017 on both BSE and NSE.
IRB InvIT Fund IPO Allotment Status:
- IRB InvIT Fund IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
- One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as IRB InvIT Fund IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Sponsor and Investment Manager of the Company:
IRB INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPERS LIMITED.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. In Millions)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||134,623.19||138,469.12||141,968.72|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||(764.35)||(1,237.90)||(473.95)|
Book Running Lead Managers Details:
|1) IDFC Bank Limited Naman Chambers,
C-32, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East),
Mumbai 400 051,Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 6622 2600;
Fax: +91 22 6622 2501
Investor grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Venkatraghavan
S. SEBI Registration No.: MB/INM000012250
2) Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
9F/10F, Ceejay House, Plot F,
Dr. Annie Besant Road Worli,
Mumbai 400 018, Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 6777 3777; Fax: +91 22 6777 3820
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. Rachit Sabharwal
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011161
3) ICICI Securities Limited ICICI Centre
H.T. Parekh Marg Churchgate,
Mumbai 400 020, Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 2288 2460;
Fax: +91 22 2282 6580
Investor grievance e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person:Mr. Prem D’Cunha / Mr. Govind Khetan
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011179
4) IIFL Holdings Limited 10th Floor,
IIFL Centre Kamala City Senapati Bapat Marg Lower Parel (West)
Mumbai 400 013 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 4646 4600;
Fax: +91 22 2493 1073
Investor Grievance e-mail:email@example.com
Contact Person:Mr. Gaurav Singhvi/Mr. Sachin Kapoor
SEBI Registration Number: INM000010940
Registrar To The Issue:-
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot 31-32,
Gachibowli Financial District,
Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500 032, India
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222;
Toll Free No.: 1-800-3454001
Fax: +91 40 2343 1551;
Investor Grievance Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. M Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration No: INR000000221
Registered Office:- : IRB Complex, Chandivali Farm, Chandivali Village,
Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 072, Maharashtra, India.
SEBI Registration Number: IN/InvIT/15-16/0001;
Tel: 022 6640 4299;
Fax: 022 6640 4274;
Contact Person: Mr. Urmil Shah, Compliance Officer