Upcoming IPO of the firm is likely to get listed on both of the Exchange i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. The Investors can get all mandatory information related to HUDCO IPO as Price Band and Dates, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. The company has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus to get approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for May 2017 with a price band of Rs. 56/- to Rs. 60/. The lot size of applying the IPO is for (200) shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stands at Rs. 2 lacs.
Equity shares offering by the bank aggregating up to 200,190,000 equity shares. Government plans to sell 200.2 million equity shares constituting to 10% stake in the company through Offer for sale.
Objects Of The Issue:-
- To carry out the disinvestment of 200,190,000 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholder constituting 10% of the Company’s pre-Offer paid up Equity Share capital of the Company; and
- To get listed its shares on the Stock Exchange;
- for General Corporate Purpose.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||May 8, 2017 – May 11, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||204,058,747 Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||1209.57 crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 56/- to Rs. 60/|
|Market lots||200 Equity Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||200 shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
HUDCO (Housing and Urban Development Corporation) IPO Allotment Status
HUDCO (Housing and Urban Development Corporation) IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Housing and Urban Development Corporation IPO
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Important dates for HUDCO (Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited) IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for Housing and Urban Development Corporation IPO issue is expected to 17th May 2017.
- The amount will get unblocked on 18th May 2017.
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on 18th May 2017.
- The Shares of Housing and Urban Development Corporation are likely to be listed 19th May 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Subscription Details for HUDCO IPO
|Category||Shares Offered/Reserved||Subscription ( no. of times)|
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
The company was incorporated on April 25, 1970 at New Delhi, India. The company facilitates loans for housing and urban infrastructure projects (water supply, roads and transport, power, emerging sectors, industrial infrastructure, gas pipeline, oil terminal, and telecom sectors projects, commercial infrastructure, social infrastructure, sewerage drainage and solid waste management) in India . Union urban development ministry has administrative control of this company to provide long term finance for the construction of houses. The housing finance loans of the firm is classified into three categories as Social housing, residential real estate and retail finance under the Brand name ‘HUDCO Niwas’. The company provides loans to the economically weaker sections (‘EWS) and lower Income group (‘LIG) of the society under Social housing loan. While in residential real estate loan, the firm facilitates for housing and commercial real estate projects along with land acquisition to the public and private sectors belongings. It helps to finance directly to the individuals and bulk loans to State Government, their agencies and public sector undertakings (‘PSU”).
The company operates its servicing in pan India. It has 21 regional offices and 11 development offices as per the record of September 30,2016.
Outlook of the Firm:-
- Play an important role with different Government’s scheme to support and develop Indian housing and urban infrastructure sectors;
- Maintain consistency in track record profitable since inception and a strong financial position;
- Pan-India presence and strong relationships with State Governments and their agencies
- Strong experienced , professionals and skilled management team;
Promoters Of the Company:-
The promoter of the Company is the President of India as acting through the Ministries.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Millions)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||7,752.8||7,683.2||7,339.7||6,996.9||6,215.7|
Book Running Lead Managers Details:-
|1) IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Limited
(Formerly known as IDBI Capital Market Services Limited)
3rd Floor, Mafatlal Centre
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021
Tel: +91 22 4322 1212
Fax: +91 22 2285 0785
Investor grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Sumit Singh/ Subodh Gandhi
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010866
Registered and Corporate Office:-
| Link Intime India Private Limited
C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound L.B.S. Marg,
Bhandup (West) Mumbai – 400 078
Tel: (91 22) 6171 5400
Fax: (91 22) 2596 0329
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.linkintime.co.in
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058