Eris Lifesciences Limited is planning to bring its initial public offering very soon on both of the Exchanges i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange in upcoming days. An interested investor can go through all the specific details of the IPO as Price Band and Dates, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Dates:-||Issue Opens On: Friday, June 16, 2017
Issue Closes On: Tuesday, June 20, 2017
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Offer for Sale of 28,875,000 Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs.1,731.61 Crs at Lower Band & Rs. 1740.27 Crs at upper Band|
|Face Value||Rs. 1 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs.600 – Rs 603|
|Market lots||24 Equity Shares and multiple thereof|
|Minimum Order Quantity||24 Equity Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
- The company was incorporated on January 25, 2007 at Ahmadabad, India. The company is engaged in the business to develop, manufacture and commercialize branded pharmaceutical products area within the chronic and acute categories of the IPM like cardiovascular; anti-diabetics; vitamins; gastroenterology; and anti-infective.
- The company has achieved 21st out of 353 domestic and multinational companies present in the chronic category of the IPM. The portfolio of the firm includes 56 mother land groups consisting specialist and super specialists such as cardiologists, diabetologists, endocrinologists and gastroenterologists.
- The products in the chronic category of the IPM facilitate therapeutic areas like Cardiovascular, Anti-diabetics, Vitamins, Gastroenterology, Anti-infective, The company has its own manufacturing facility in Guwahati, Assam.
Objects of the Issue:-
- To get the advantage of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchange;
- To increase the visibility and brand image of the firm.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- Listing will provide the existing shareholders with Liquidity
Eris Lifesciences IPO Allotment Status
Important dates for Eris Lifesciences IPO Allotment Status
- Finalization of Basis of Allotment with the Designated Stock Exchange On or about Friday, June 23, 2017
- Initiation of refunds/un-blocking of ASBA Accounts On or about Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts of Allottees On or about Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges On or about Thursday, June 29, 2017
Steps to check your allotment
Eris Lifesciences IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced. One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Eris Lifesciences IPO
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.