The initial public offering of CL Educate Limited is set to be listed on both of the Exchange i.e. Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange. In this blog, interested investors can retrieve relevant information as Price Band and Dates of the IPO, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc.
CL Educate has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for March 20, 2017 with a price band of Rs. 500- Rs. 502. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 29 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
Public issue of the firm stood at 4,760,000 equity shares by the bank aggregating. The company plans to raise Rs.238.95 through its IPO.
The company was incorporated on April 25, 1996. The company is prevalent to provide educational services, products, content and infrastructure diversified and integrated enabled provider of education to the across value chain.
The operation of the firm is divided into six business segments, spanning the education value chain as below;
1) Facilitate for test preparation and training services under the brand name Career Launcher.
2) Publishing and content developer under its brand name GK publications.
3) In the field of business, it provides the knowledge and strategy related to marketing and sales services for corporate under its brand Kestone with a combined knowledge of event management, marketing to support customer engagement etc.
4) Runs various training programs under Government schemes in the different states of India.
5) Under the Brand CL Media, it facilitates the services to perform the operation in educational institutions and universities which consist the topics of business advisory along with research incubation and support services conducted under the brand Accendere;
6) Its brand name Indus World Schools is introduced and developed for K-12 schools to support English medium education.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||March 20, 2017, March 22,2017|
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Up to 4,760,000 Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 238.95 Crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 500- 502 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||29 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||29 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Particular||Number Of Equity Shares|
|Fresh Issue of||Equity Shares aggregating up to 2,18,119 crore|
|Offer For sale of||Up to 2,579,881 Equity Shares by existing shareholders|
Positive outlook of the Firm:
- Strong networking and distribution channels in Pan India with a focus to enhance the knowledge or education.
- Publishing and content development business helps to develop the niche tests prep for the professional courses;
- Provide many courses like aptitude based test prep segments of the competitive examinations.
- Using asset lights, technology to run various business models.
- Promoters of strong national and multinational experience; and entrepreneurial management team.
- Robust brand name and image in the market.
- Good track record of the expansions of quality services and products.
Objects Of The Issue:-
1) Proceed of the issue will be utilized for funding working capital needs of the company and its subsidiaries like GKP and Kestone.
2) To reduce the debt of its subsidiaries.
3) Acquisitions and other strategic initiatives; and
4) Other general corporate purpose.
Important dates for CL Educate IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for CL Educate IPO issue is expected to be March 23,2017
- The amount will get unblocked on March 24, 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on March 24, 2017
- The Shares of CL Educate likely to be listed on March 27, 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Subscription Details for CL Educate IPO
|Category||Shares Offered/Reserved||Subscription ( no. of times)|
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as CL Educate IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Promoters Of the Company:-
1) Satya Narayanan R.:- He is 45 years old. He is the chairman and Executive director of the firm.
2) Gautam Puri:- He is 51 years old. He is vice Chairman and Managing director of the company.
3) Nikhil Mahajan:- He is 44 years old . He is an executive director and chief financial officer.
4) R. Shiva Kumar:- He is 44 years old. He is the chief Academic Officer of the CL group and is also on the board of directors of CL Media and CLEIS.
5) Sreenivasan .R:- He is 49 years old. He is the Chief Customer Officer of the CL group and is on the board of directors of CLEIS.
6) Sujit Bhattacharyya:- He is 49 years old. He is the Chief Digital Officer of the CL group and is on the board of directors of CLEIS and CLIP.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||3252.08||1837.56||1781.77||1707.34||1491.50|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||76.66||25.12||66.01||(58.55)||81.18|
Lead Manager Details:-
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited 27 BKC,
C-27, “G” Block Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East) Mumbai 400 051, India
Tel: +91 (22) 4336 0000
Fax: +91 (22) 6713 2447
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Ganesh Rane
SEBI Registration Number: INM000008704
Registrar To The Issue:-
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Selenium Tower B Plot 31-32, Gachibowli,
Financial District Nanakramguda,
Hyderabad 500 032,
Tel: +91 (40) 6716 2222 /
Fax: +91 (40) 2343 1551
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: M. Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration Number: INR000000221
Registered Office Details:-
A-41, Espire Building, Lower Ground Floor,
Mohan Co-operative Industrial Area,
Main Mathura Road, New Delhi 110 044, India,
Tel: +91 (11) 4128 1100
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer: Rachna Sharma, Company Secretary
Tel: +91 (11) 4128 1100
Fax: +91 (11) 4128 1110