The company was incorporated on October 11, 2000 at Mumbai, India. It is one of the leading private life insurers. The firm is associated as a joint venture between the State Bank and BNPPC in 2001. State Bank of India is an eminent and well known bank in India which provides its services through 24,017 branches and 195 international offices in 36 countries and more than 420 million customers. While, BNPPC is an insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, with operations across 36 jurisdictions internationally.
The company offers extensive product portfolio of 37 individual and group products comprising a range of protection and savings products to fulfill the needs of its customers. The firm has introduced participating products, non-participating protection products, other non-participating products and unit-linked products under its individual products segment, while credit life group products, other group protection products, group fund management products and other group products are placed and offered under its group products segment. It is operating and running one of the largest distribution and working channels like individual agents, partners, brokers, insurance marketing firms and other intermediaries.
Objects of the Issue:
- To achieve the benefits of listing Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges
- To carry out the sale of up to 120,000,000 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
- To enhance brand name;
- General corporate purpose.
Summary of Issue:
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||[120,000,000] Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 8400 crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 685 – Rs. 700 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||21 Equity Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||21 Equity Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important dates for SBI Life Insurance Company Limited IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for SBI Life Insurance Company Limited IPO issue is expected Sep 26, 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on Sep 27, 2017 2017.
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on Sep 27, 2017 2017.
- The Shares of SBI Life Insurance Company Limited likely to be listed on Sep 28, 2017 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
SBI Life Insurance IPO Allotment Status
SBI Life Insurance Company Limited IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as SBI Life Insurance Company Limited IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.