Important dates for IRB InvIT IPO Allotment Status:
- The Allotment date for IRB InvIT IPO issue is expected to be May 10, 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on May 11, 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on May 11,2017
- The Shares of IRB InvIT likely to be listed on May 12,2017 on both BSE and NSE.
IRB InvIT Fund IPO Allotment Status:
- IRB InvIT Fund IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
- One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as IRB InvIT Fund IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Summary of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||May 3, 2017 to May 5, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Offer for Sale of 34,761,770 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [To be updated] Cr.
Fresh Issue of [To be updated] Equity Shares of Face Value -Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4,300 Cr [Tentative].
|Issue Size in (Value)||To Be Updated|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 100 -Rs. 102 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||10000 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Rs. 10000 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|