Dixon Technologies (India) Limited IPO is expected to launch as on September 06, 2017 with a price band of Rs.1760 – Rs.1766 per equity shares. The company plans to raise between Rs. 600 Crore through its IPO offering. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 8 shares.
Company Profile: The company was incorporated on January 15, 1993 at Alwar Rajasthan, India. The firm is a consumer electronics and lighting product manufacturer. It manufactures consumer durables products, lighting and mobile phones in India.
Products offering by the firm:-
- Consumer electronics like LED TVs;
- Home appliances like washing machines;
- Lighting products like LED bulbs and tubelights, downlighters and CFL bulbs; andd) Mobile phones.
Apart from these offerings, the company facilitates solutions in reverse logistics i.e. repair and refurbishment services of set top boxes, mobile phones and LED TV panels. Panasonic India Private Limited, Philips Lighting India Limited, Haier Appliance (I) Pvt. Ltd., Gionee, Surya Roshni Limited, Reliance Retail Limited, Intex Technologies (I) Ltd., Mitashi Edutainment Pvt. Ltd., Dish Infra Services Private Limited are the major clients of the firm. It is one of the best Original Design Manufacturer (“ODM”) of lighting products, LED TVs and semi-automatic washing machines in India. The clients of the firm sell the products of Dixon under their own brand.
The firm has six state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities which are strategically located in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand meeting the quality requirements of its customers, including global brands.
The reverse logistics services of the company are carried out from Noida III Facility and 17 other service centres located across India.
Objects Of The Issue:-
- The Proceeds from the Offer for Sale
- The firm proposes to utilize the Net proceeds towards funding for the purpose as mentioned below-
- Repayment/pre-payment, in full or in part, of certain borrowings availed by the company;
- Setting up a unit for manufacturing of LED TVs at the Tirupati Facility;
- To increase the capacity of backward integration systems in the lighting products vertical at its Dehradun I Facility;
- Up gradation of the information technology infrastructure of its Company; and
- General corporate purposes.
Summary of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||Sep 6,2017 To Sep 8,2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size in (Value)||(Rs. 600 Crore)|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 1760 – Rs. 1766 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||8 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||8 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE, BSE|
Important dates for Dixon Technologies IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for Dixon Technologies IPO issue is expected to be Sep 13, 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on Sep 14,2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on Sep 14,2017
- The Shares of Dixon Technologies IPO are likely to be listed on Sep 15 ,2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Dixon Technologies IPO Allotment Status
Dixon Technologies IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Dixon Technologies IPO
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
To Download Application Form click here