Bharat Road Network IPO is expected to launch as on September 6, 2017 with a price band of Rs. 195 – Rs. 205 Per Equity Shares. The lot size of applying the IPO is 73 Shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investors stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
The company has 29,300,000 equity shares of Public issue with a face value Rs. 10 each.
Company Profile:- The company was incorporated on December 22, 2006 at Kolkata, India. The company is popular as a best developer and operator for highways and road and related projects on a BOT basis. It is dealing mainly in development implementation, operation and maintenance of roads/highways projects. The firm operates all its projects through special vehicles or either through its Subsidiaries or in partnership with other infrastructure players. Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Odisha are the special working area in India for its projects. The firm provides the facility to manage all projects related functions like designing, engineering, EPC management and quality control including project advisory activities as project management consultancy, project conceptualization, commissioning, operation and management of the projects during the entire life cycle of its running projects.
Objects of the Issue:-
- Advancing of subordinate debt in form of interest free unsecured loan to its Subsidiary, STPL, for part financing of the STPL Project (“STPL Sponsor Investment”);
- Acquisition of the subordinated debt in the form of unsecured loans/OCPIDs/warrants/OCDs, advanced/held By SREI to STPL, KEPL and MTPL (“Identified SPVs”); and
- For General purpose
Summary of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||Sep 06, 2017 To Sept 08, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)|| Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||(Rs. 600.65 crore)|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 195 – Rs. 205 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||73 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||73 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE, BSE|
Important dates for Bharat Road Network Limited IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for Bharat Road Network IPO issue is expected to be Sep 11, 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on 12, 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on12, 2017
- The Shares of Bharat Road Network are likely to be listed 13, 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Bharat Road Network Limited IPO Allotment Status
Bharat Road Network IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Bharat Road Network IPO
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
To Download Application Form click here