Central Depository Services Limited is planning to bring its Initial Public Offering very soon on the National Stock Exchange (NSE). An interested investor can go through all specific details of the IPO as Price Band and Dates, Company Profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates etc. This article will provide you all the important information about the IPO and the company i.e. CDSL.
Seeing the participation of the retail investors in the IPOs this year interested investors must prepare themselves in order to increase their chances of getting allotment.
Let us make it very clear that the allotment, in case of over subscription, is a game of probability. You as an investor must increase your odds in case you want to succeed in getting an allotment. Instead of bidding for multiple lots through one DP ID (Demat Account), try to put in as many bids from different Demat accounts.
For instance if you wish to bid 5 lots of CDSL, instead of doing it from 1 account try to do it from 5 different DP IDs. Today there are excellent brokers who do not charge recurring Annual Maintenance Charges who open an account in less than 24 hrs. One such broker is Elite Wealth Advisors.
The firm has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for March 15, 2017 with a price band of Rs.113-115. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 130 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investors stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
Public offering of the firm is registered for 35,167,208 Equity shares of face value Rs. 10 each. The company plans to raise Rs. 404.42 crore through its IPO offering.
The company was incorporated on December 12, 1997 at Mumbai, India. It is a subsidiary of Bombay Stock Exchange. The company offers the depository services of securities in India.
Following are the services offered by the firm:-
- Depository Participants and other capital market intermediaries: The firm facilitates here to open an account to dematerialize equity shares, preferences, shares, mutual fund units, debt instruments, government securities to make it easy for further trading.
- Corporates: It is offering to issuers to credit securities to a shareholder’s or applicant’s Demat accounts to get the benefits of bonus issue, subdivision of holdings and conversion of securities in a merger, amalgamation or in an initial public offering.
- Capital market intermediaries: The Company facilitates KYC services according to the clients in the Indian capital markets to capital market intermediaries including to mutual funds.
- Insurance Companies: The firm provides a platform to hold insurance policies in electronic form to the holders of these insurance policies of different insurance firms.
- Others: The firm facilitates various online services like e-voting, , e-Locker, National Academy Depository, easi (Electronic Access to Security Information), easiest (Electronic Access to Security Information and Execution of Secured Transaction) drafting and preparation of wills for succession (myeasiwill) mobile application (myeasi, m-voting) and Transactions using Secured Texting (TRUST).
Positive Outlook of the Firm:-
- Consistence profit on account of repeat business in multiple offerings in the Indian securities and financial Services market.
- A leading securities depository firm with the highest share of incremental growth of BO accounts ;
- Convenient and dependable depository services at competitive prices for a wide range of securities;
- High Quality of IT infrastructures and resources;
- Qualified and experienced senior management team.
Objects of the Issue:-
- To get the benefits of listing the equity share on NSE
- To increase its visibility and brand image.
- To provide liquidity to its existing shareholders.
Summary of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||19 June 2017 To 21 June 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||35,167,208 Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 509.92 – Rs. 523.99 crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 145 – Rs. 149 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||100 Shares|
|Minimum Investment||Rs. 14950|
Important dates for Central Depository Services IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for Central Depository Services IPO issue is expected on (to be updated)
- The amount will get unblocked on (to be updated)
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on (to be updated)
- The Shares of Central Depository Services are to be listed (to be updated) on NSE.
Central Depository Services IPO Allotment Status
Central Depository Services IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Central Depository Services IPO
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Promoters Of the Company:-
BSE Limited is the promoters of the company.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||5136.65||4922.60||4557.49||4165.95||3701.65|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||739.15||434.22||489.86||510.11||553.84|
Book Running Lead Managers Details:-
|1) Axis Capital Limited
1st Floor, Axis Home
C 2 Wadia International Centre
P. B. Marg, Worth
Mumbai 400 025, India
Telephone: +91 (22) 4325 2183
Facsimile: +91 (22) 4325 3000
Investor grievance id: complaintsfaaxiscap.in
Contact person: Ms. Siouan Gadh
SEBI registration number: INM000012029
2) Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
14th Floor, Edelweiss Home
Off. C.S.T Road, Kalina
Mumbai 400 098, India
Telephone: + 91 (22) 4009 4400
Facsimile : +91(22) 4086 3610
Investor grievance Email:customerservice.mba.edelweissfin.com
Contact person: Mr. Viral Shah
SERI registration number: INM0000010650
- Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited
202, Maker Tower ‘E’
Ceejay House, Level 11
Plot F, Shivsagar Estate Worli
Mumbai 400 018, India
Telephone: +91 (22) 4037 4037
Facsimile: +91 (22) 4037 4111
Investor grievance id: investorgrievances- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Mr. Debasis Panigrahi / Mr. Chirag Shah
SEBI registration number: INM000011419
- SBI Capital Markets Limited
202, Market Tower ‘E’
Mumbai 400005, India
Fascsimile: +91 (22) 2218 8332
Investors grievance Id: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. Ronak Shah
SEBI registration number: INM000003531
- Haitong Securities India Private Limited 1203A,
Floor 12A, Tower 2A,
One Indiabulls Centre,
841, Senapati Bapat Mug,
Telephone: + 91 (22) 4315 6856
Facsimile : +91 (22) 2421 6327
Investor grievance Email: India.Compliance@htisec.com
Contact person : Mr. Ritesh Khetan
SERI registration number: INM000012045
- IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Limited
3’d Floor Mafatlal Centre,
Nariman Point, Mumbai
400 021, India
Telephone: +91 (22) 4322 1212
Facsimile: +91 (22) 2285 0785
Investor grievance id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ms. Astha Daga / Mr. Subodh Gandhi
SEBI registration number: INM000010866
- Yes Securities (India) Limited
IFC, Tower I & 2
Unit an. 602 A, 60 Floor
Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road
Mumbai 400 013, India
Telephone: +91 (22) 3347 7364
Facsimile: +91 (22) 2421 4508
Investor grievance id: email@example.com
Contact person: Mr. Aditya Vora
SEBI registration number: I141,4000012227
Registrar To The Issue:-
Link Intime India Private Ltd,
C-13 Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup West, Mumbai 400078
Contact Person: Ms. Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI registration number: INR00000-4058
Registered Office Details:
21, New York Tower A, near Muktidham Temple,
Thaltej Cross Road, Thaltej,
Ahmedabad 380 054, Gujarat, India
Tel: +91 79 4890 3474
Fax: +91 79 4890 3474
7 th Floor, Commerce House IV,
beside Shell Petrol Pump,
100 Feet Road, Prahladnagar,
Ahmedabad 380 015, Gujarat, India
Tel: +91 79 3045 1111
Fax: +91 79 3017 9404
Contact Person: Mr. Milind Talegaonkar,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer Tel: +91 79 3045 1182
Fax: +91 79 3017 9404
To Invest In IPO, Submit Details Below: