Outlook of the Firm:-
- Maintaining smooth cash flow systems without counterparty risks;
- Robust Financial Position;
- Ownership and location of assets ;
- Strong favor from its Sponsor to get a competitive advantage;
- Rights to its Sponsor’s pipeline of power transmission projects;
- Skilful and experienced Investment manager.
Important dates for India Grid Trust InvIT IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for India Grid Trust InvIT IPO issue is expected to 30th May 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on 2nd June 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on 3rd June 2017
- The Shares of India Grid Trust InvIT IPO are likely to be listed 6th June, 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Subscription Details for India Grid Trust InvIT IPO
|Category||Shares Offered/Reserved||Subscription ( no. of times)|
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
India Grid Trust InvIT IPO Allotment Status
India Grid Trust InvIT IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as India Grid Trust InvIT IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||May 17th, 2017|
|Issue Close:||May 19th, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Up to Rs. 2250 Crore
· Anchor Portion: Up to INR10,125 Million
· Balance Institutional Size: Up to INR 6750 Million
· HNI Tranche: Up to INR 5625 Million
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs 2250 Cr.|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 98 -Rs. 100 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||10,205 shares and then in multiples of 5,103 thereafter|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Rs. 10 Lakh and above|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Trustee: Axis Trustee Services Limited
Investment Manager:- Sterlite Infra ventures Limited
Sponsor:- Sterlite Power Grid Ventures Limited