Vandana Luthra’s VLCC Health Care has filed its Red Herring Prospectus (RHP) draft for Initial Public Offering (IPO) with markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to hit the capital market as on 23rd September 2015 and finally got approval on December 29,2015. The purpose of the issue is mentioned to raise Rs. 400 crore to fund expansion in domestic as well as international markets. Allotment of shares, the size of the offer and prices are not yet set.
The initial public offer includes fresh issue of shares worth Rs. 400 crore and an offer for sale of up to 37.67 lakh equity shares by the existing shareholders. The firm proposed to sell up to 18 lakh equity shares for Rs 100 crore through a pre-IPO placement of its shares to the institutional investors.
The company is incorporated in 1996. VLCC health care is mainly a beauty and wellness services industry in India. This company is founded by Vandana Luthra in 1989.
The firm is engaged to provide slimming services and beauty services, which include weight management programs, beauty packages, skin and hair treatments, non-invasive and minimally-invasive dermatology procedures, laser hair reduction, regular salon services, spa therapies, physiotherapy, nail care, fitness programs, Ayurveda treatments, and therapeutic massage services. It also provides vocational education courses in beauty and wellness field, including cosmetology courses, skin-care courses, haircare courses, makeup courses, nutrition courses, clinical nutrition, sports and fitness nutrition, and child care nutrition.
It has its own institutes to teach entry-level and skill enhancement courses in beauty and nutrition. It operate 65 VLCC Institutes, located in 49 cities across India and one in Nepal, of which 23 were franchisee owned (including one in Nepal) as of the record on July 31, 2015.
The network of the firm is in 11 countries, 134 cities & 301 outlets under VLCC brand. . It facilitates in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Malaysia, Singapore, the UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Kenya. In India it operates via 187 VLCC Wellness Centers . Around 49 VLCC wellness centers is set in UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Malaysia.
Further, the company plans to expand aggressively in Africa. Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria and South Africa are some of the countries identified by VLCC where it is likely to open its slimming and beauty-care centres.
It presented its revenues of Rs. 8,163.44 million in Fiscal Year 2015, with a consistence growth at CAGR 21.04% between Fiscal Year 2011 and Fiscal Year 2015.
Outlook of the company
- VLCC’s stature as a leading brand in the Indian beauty and wellness industry
- Capability to leverage scale, scope and breadth of our operations
- Bespoke integrated business model
- Capability to identify and innovate a differentiated product portfolio
- Attractive financial structure
- Experienced Promoters and strong management capability
Purpose of the issue
- Set up VLCC Wellness Centers and VLCC Institutes in India and investment in Subsidiary to set up VLCC Wellness Centers overseas;
- Repayment/pre-payment, in full or part, of certain existing loan facilities of our Company and Subsidiaries;
- Investment in Subsidiary to set up a manufacturing facility;
- Investment in Subsidiary for brand development;
- Investment in information technology infrastructure; and
- General corporate purposes.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Equity Shares of Rs. 10|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. [ ]Crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs.  – Rs.  Per Equity Share|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
The offer for sale of up to 2,552,929 Equity Shares aggregating up to ` [●] million by Indivision India Partners and up to 1,213,899 Equity Shares aggregating up to ` [●] million. by Leon International Limited.
Promoters Of the Company
1) Ms. Vandana Luthra:- She is 55 years old and a promoter of the company. She has 25 years of experience in the wellness and personal care sector and is associated with VLCC Company since its incorporation in 1996. She was ranked 30th in Fortune magazine’s 2014 list of “50 Most Powerful Women in Business in India” and is a recipient of the Padma Shri. She is not currently on the board of any other company.
2) Mr. Mukesh Luthra :- He is 57 years old. He is the chairman of VLCC board.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equities & Liabilities||5740.84||5400.52||4501.26||3614.99||3203.30|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||205.30||288.72||355.48||254.33||173.88|
Pls. keep looking for this space for Subscription details
VLCC Health Care IPO Allotment Status
VLCC Health Care IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the below given link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps
- Click on the given link See VLCC Health Care Allotment Status here
- Go to Application status
- Select IPO as VLCC Health Care
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
VLCC Health Care Listing Date
Pls. keep looking for this space for Listing Date.
Lead Manager Details
1) ICICI Securities Limited ICICI Centre,
- T. Parekh Marg Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020, India
Telephone: +91 22 2288 2460 Facsimile: +91 22 2282 6580
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Byas SEBI Registration No.: INM000011179
2) Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
14th Floor, First International Financial Centre
Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051, India
Telephone: +91 22 6175 9999 Facsimile: +91 22 6175 9897
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Grievance
Website: http://www.online.citibank.co.in/ rhtm/citigroupglobalscreen1.htm
Contact Person: Mr. Aditya Doshi
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010718
3) Axis Capital Limited Axis House,
1st Floor, C-2 Wadia International Center, 1B. Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400 025, India
Telephone: +91 22 4325 2183 Facsimile: +91 22 4325 3000
E-mail: email@example.com Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Akash Aggarwal
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012029
Registrar To The Offer
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B Plot 31-32, Gachiboli,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500 032, India
Telephone: +91 40 6716 2222 Facsimile: +91 40 2343 1511
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. M. Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration No.: INR00000021
Registered Office: M-14 Greater Kailash-II,
Commercial Complex, New Delhi 110 048, India;
Telephone: +91 11 4163 1975; Facsimile: +91 11 4108 0266
Corporate Office: 64, HSIIDC, Maruti Industrial Area,
Sector 18, Gurgaon 122 015, India;
Telephone: +91 124 4719 700; Facsimile: +91 124 4011 371
Contact Person: Ms. Soniya Khandelwal,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer; Telephone: +91 124 4719 700;
Facsimile: +91 124 4011 371
Corporate Identity Number: U74899DL1996PLC082842