Varun Beverages is set to be listed on the BSE and NSE with its IPO in coming days. Check for price band and dates of Varun Beverages IPO along with company profile, Allotment Status, Listing Dates, and various other important and relevant details. They have already filed an Red Herring Prospectus and received the nod for the same from SEBI. The IPO is expected in first week of October. The issue mandates all investors to apply through ASBA i.e. Application supported by Blocked amount only. The maximum application amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
Equity shares offering by the bank aggregating up to 15,000,000 (The fresh Issue) and an offer for sale of up to 10,000,000 shares. Equity shares comprising 5,000,000 equity shares by Varun Jaipuria and up to 5,000,000 Ravi Kant Jaipuria & Sons (HUF). The firm is planning to raise Rs. 1000 crore through the issue.
The Company was incorporated as on June 16, 1995 based in Delhi, India. It is engaged into the business of carbonated soft drink and Non- carbonated beverages. It is a franchisee bottler for PepsiCo Inc. The firm is second the largest bottler franchisee of the world after Tingyi Holdings Corp of China. Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Seven-Up, Mirinda Orange, Mirinda Lemon, Mountain Dew, Seven-Up Nimbooz Masala Soda, Seven-Up Revive and Evervess are some of the products which is sold under the brand name Pepsico as a carbonated soft drink by the comapny. Non carbonated beverages include the products like Tropicana Slice, Tropicana Frutz (Lychee, Apple and Mango), Nimbooz as well as packaged drinking water under the brand Aquafina.
The company is widely spread across 17 states and two Union Territories in India as per the record of 31,2016. It is also set as a Pepsico Franchise in global markets i.e. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Morocco, Mozambique and Zambia. The company is planning to have its set up such territory in Zimbabwe as well.
Outlook of the Firm:
- Trained and Focused to increase sales volume
- Occupy with large and technologically advanced production capabilities
- Robust sales and Networking channel to cover the markets
- Available with high growth potential in the market
- Creating value of alignment with PepsiCo
- Focus on operational quality and scalability
- Strong shareholder and Promoters
- Experienced and professional management team
Objects Of The Issue:
- To raise the capital base to repayment of loans or debts.
- General Corporate Purpose.
Summary Of Issue: Varun Beverages IPO
|Issue Open:-||Oct 26 – Oct 28, 2016|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||[25,000,000]Equity Shares of Rs. 10|
|Issue Size in (Value)||~1112.50 crore|
|Face Value||Rs.10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 440-Rs. 445 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||33 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||33 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
The Public offer includes:- 25,000,000 Equity Shares
|Particular||Number Of Equity Shares|
|Fresh Issue of||Equity Shares aggregating up to Rs. 15,000,000|
|Offer For sale of||Up to 10,000,000 Equity Shares|
Subscription Details for Varun Beverages IPO
All Figs in No. of Times
Important dates for Varun Beverages IPO Allotment Status
- The Allotment date for Varun Beverages IPO issue is expected to be on Nov 02, 2016
- The amount will get unblocked on Nov 03, 2016
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on Nov 04, 2016
- The Shares of Varun Beverages are likely to be listed on Nov 07, 2016 on both BSE and NSE.
Varun Beverages IPO Allotment Status
Varun Beverages IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
one can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Varun Beverages IPO
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Varun Beverages IPO Listing Date
The Shares of Varun Beverages are likely to be listed —,2016 on both BSE and NSE.
Promoters Of the Company:
1. RJ Corp Limited : The firms holds 45,387,415 Equity Shares in the company.
2. Ravi kant Jaipuria: He is 61 years old. He is designated as a Chairman of the firm.
3. Varun Jaipuria:- He is 28 years old. He is Whole time Director of the firm.
4. Ravi Kant Jaipuria & Sons(HUF): It was established in March 31,1979. The members of the company are Ravi kant Jaipuria, Dhara Jaipuria and Varun Jaipuria. It holds 44,187,870 equity shares of the firm.
Financials of Varun Beverages:
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||855.21||(210.37)||(403.72)||251.10|
Book Running Lead Managers Details:
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
1st Floor, 27 BKC, Plot No. 27, “G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051
Tel: +91 22 4336 0000, Fax: +91 22 6713 2447
Investor grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ganesh Rane
SEBI Registration No.: INM000008704
Axis Capital Limited
1st Floor, Axis House, C-2, Wadia International Centre, P.B. Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400 025
Tel: + 91 22 4325 2183, Fax : +91 22 4325 3000
Investor grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: Lohit Sharma
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012029
CLSA India Private Limited
8/F, Dalamal House, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021
Tel: +91 22 6650 5050, Fax: +91 22 2284 0271
Investor grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Sarfaraz Agboatwala
SEBI Registration No: INM000010619
YES Securities (India) Limited
IFC 1 & 2, Unit no. 602 A, 6th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg Elphinstone (W), Mumbai 400 013
Telephone: +91 22 3347 9688, Fax: +91 22 2421 4511
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Aditya Vora
SEBI Registration No: INM000012227
Registrar To The Issue:
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot 31 and 32, Gachibowli, Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad 500 032
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222, Fax: +91 40 2343 1551
Investor Grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: M Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration No. INR000000221
Registered Office Details:
F-2/7, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase I, New Delhi 110 020; Tel: +91 11 41706720
Corporate Office: Plot No. 31, Institutional Area, Sector – 44, Gurgaon 122 002;
Tel: +91 124 4643100, Fax: +91 124 4643303
Contact Person: Mahavir Prasad Garg, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer;
Corporate Identity Number: U74899DL1995PLC069839