Thyrocare Technologies, a diagonatic company, is coming up with an IPO on April 27, 2016. The company has filed its Red Herring Prospectus (RHP) draft for initial public offering (IPO) with markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to hit the capital market betweem Apr 27 and Apr 29, 2016. The price band is yet to be decided.
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is a diagnostics company which is incorporated on January 28, 2000 at Mumbai. The firm runs a diagnostic chains and conduct an array of medical tests and profiles of tests that center on early detection and management of disorders and diseases.
The firm operates and provides 192 tests and 54 profiles of tests to detect a number of disorders, including thyroid disorders, growth disorders, metabolism disorders, auto-immunity, diabetes, anemia, cardiovascular disorders, infertility and various infectious diseases.
Their laboratory process over 30,000 sample and above 1 lakh investigations every day. Their profiles of tests include 17 profiles of tests administered under their ‘Aarogyam’ brand. Through wholly owned subsidiary, NHL, they operate a network of molecular imaging centers in New Delhi, Navi Mumbai and Hyderabad, focused on early and effective cancer monitoring.
The company takes samples through a pan-India network of authorized service providers comprised of TAGs and TSPs, which operate under franchise agreements with it. As of November 30, 2015, it had a network of 1,122 authorized service providers, comprised of 878 TAGs and 244 TSPs spread across 483 cities and 28 states and union territories.
Dr Lal PathLabs, SRL Diagnostics, Metropolis Healthcare and Apollo Clinic are the main competitors of the company. Most of the healthcare firms like Alkem Laboratories, Dr Lal PathLabs and Narayana Hrudayalaya had hit the capital market in the previous year. While, HealthCare Global Enterprises got listed on the stock exchanges last month.
Outlook of the company
- Portfolio of specialized tests with an emphasis on wellness and preventive healthcare
- Multi-lab model driving volume growth and economies of scale
- Pan-India collection network supported by logistics capabilities and information technology infrastructure
- Capital efficiencies in its diagnostic testing business
- Experienced senior leadership and management team
- Continue to develop its NHL business to provide affordable PET-CT scanning
- Expand its service platform by developing new channels that leverage the strength of its brand and network
Purpose of the issue:-
- To enhance the brand name of the company.
- To avail liquidity of the company’s existing Shareholders.
- Carry out the sale of up to 10,744,708 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||April 27, 2016 – April 29, 2016|
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||10,744,708 Equity Shares of Rs. 10|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. [ ]Crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 420 – Rs. 446 Per Equity Share|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Promoters Of the Company:-
1) Dr. Velumani:- He is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director of the Company. He is a resident Indian national.
2) Dr. A. Sundararaju :- He is an Executive Director of the company. He is a resident Indian national.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||484.50||461.56||568.19||349.43||248.25|
Number of Times Issue is Subscribed (BSE + NSE)
QIB : 73.18 times
NII : 225.3 times
RII : 8.73 times
Total : 73.55 times
Thyrocare Allotment Status
Thyrocare IPO allotment status would be available soon. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO was April 29, 2016. The issue was over subscribed ~74 times thus one should not expect any big quantity of shares.
One can check the allotment on the below given link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps
- Click on the given link See Thyrocare Allotment Status here
- Go to Application status
- Select IPO as Thyrocare
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Listing of Thyrocare IPO
The Listing of Thyrocare IPO is expected to be on May 06, 2016. The Scrip will get listed on both NSE and BSE.
Lead Manager Details:-
1) JM Financial Institutional Securities Limited
7th Floor, Cnergy Building,
Appasaheb Marathe Marg,Prabhadevi,
Mumbai 400 025
Tel: (91 22) 6630 3030
Fax: (91 22) 6630 3330
Investor Grievance E-mail:
Contact Person: Lakshmi Lakshmanan
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010361
2) Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
14th Floor, Edelweiss House
Off C.S.T. Road Kalina,
Mumbai 400 098
Tel: (91 22) 4009 4400
Fax: (91 22) 4086 3610
Investor Grievance E-mail:
Contact Person: Sandeep Maheshwari
SEBI Registration No.: INM0000010650
3) ICICI Securities Limited
ICICI Centre, H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate
Mumbai 400 020
Tel : (91 22) 2288 2460
Fax : (91 22) 2282 6580
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Amit Joshi/ Vishal Kanjani
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011179
Contact Person: Rakesh Santhalia
SEBI Registration No.: INR000000221
Registrar Of The Company
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound
L.B.S. Marg Bhandup (West),
Mumbai 400 078
Tel : (91 22) 6171 5400
Fax : (91 22) 2596 0329
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
D/37-1, TTC Industrial Area,
MIDC Turbhe, Navi
Mumbai 400 703;
Tel: (91 22) 2762 2762;
Fax: (91 22) 2768 2409
Contact Person: Ramjee Dorai, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer;
Corporate Identity Number: U85110MH2000PLC123882