The company has filed its draft prospectus to be listed on the SME platform with markets regulator National Stock Exchange (NSE). The Company has received an in-principle approval letter dated March 22, 2016 & April 5, 2016 from NSE for listing of its shares on the NSE EMERGE.
Company profile:- Sagardeep Alloys Limited is set in 2007 in Gujarat (India). On February 13, 2007 Sagardeep was incorporated as “Sagardeep Alloys Private Limited”. The aim was to carry out the manufacturing and trading of copper and brass products such as pipes & tubes and trading of stainless steel, copper, brass and other metal products. It commenced its business activity with trading of SS Scrap , Copper, Aluminum, S.S. Patta and Brass etc. in financial year 2008-09. Currently, the firm is manufacturing Copper pipes Flats, Coils, Rods, Plates and Copper Alloys Consumables and trading of Ferrous and Non ferrous Metals and alloys. It is covering domestic market only to sell its products.
Looking at the various milestones of the company
|2006-07||Incorporation of the Company as private limited company|
|2008-09||Started trading in metal alloys business|
|2009-10||Started Manufacturing activity by acquiring industrial land at Santej, Dist: Gandhinagar, Gujarat.|
|2010-11||Company was accredited ISO 9001:2008 Certificate by TUV SUD South Asia Private Limited|
|2012-13||Converted from private limited company into public limited Company|
|2013-14||Company got ISO 9001:2008 Certificate from BSCIC|
|2014-15||Started business of manufacturing chemical products. However same was discontinued in June, 2015.|
|2014-15||Acquired Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS) Company Sagardeep Engineers Pvt Ltd.|
The company focuses to increase the contribution on the products by reducing the cost of production, control over logistics, ensure uninterrupted raw material supply, and command high prices through gradual shifting to value added products and to ensure long term sustainability of the company. It is also in view to expand its market presence through communications and promotional, interaction with industry research organizations, participation in industry events, public relations and investor relations efforts.
1) Experience of the Promoters in the industry;
2) Diversified clientele base.
Purpose of the issue:-
- Long Term Working Capital requirements of the Company;
- Issue Expenses which are estimated to be approx. Rs. 32 lacs.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||May 4, 2016 – May 9, 2016|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||3000000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 6.00 Crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 60 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||6000 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||6000 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE, SME|
Promoters Of the Company:
1) Mr. Asamal S Mehta – He is the Director of the Company. He is 66 years old. He has two decades of experience in the Copper & Alloys and other metals and stainless steel industry.
2) Mr. Satishkumar A Mehta:- He is Managing Director of the company. He is 39 years old. He has total experience of more than 15 Years in the Copper & Alloys and metal industry business.
3) Mr. Jayeshkumar A Mehta:- He is Director of Sales department and Marketing and Business Development functions of the company. He is 36 years old. He has total experience of more than 15 Years in the metal industry business.
4) Mr. Harish A Mehta:- He is Director of Sales department and Marketing functions including imports exports of the company. He is 32 years old. He has total experience of more than 10 Years in the metal industry business.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Lacs)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||4314.73||4915.41||4541.25||5623.57||4695.34|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||67.89||65.66||63.57||187.57||135.36|
Lead Manager Details:
Chartered Capital And Investment Limited 711,
Mahakant, Opp V.S. Hospital, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad-380 006
Tel: +91-79-2657 5337, 2657 7571 Fax: +91-79-2657 5731
E-mail: email@example.com Investor Grievance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Manoj Kumar Ramrakhyani/ Mr. Sagar Bhatt
SEBI Registration No.: INM000004018
Registrar Of The Issue:
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai 400 078
Tel :+91-22- 61715400, Fax :+91-22- 25960329
E-mail: email@example.com Investor Grievance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Ms. Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
205, Pittalaya Bumba, Nr. Madhuram Cinema, Gheekanta,
Tel: +91-79-2562 6304, 2562 6535; Fax: +91-79-2562 6535;
Contact Person: Mr. Dileep Panchal, Company Secretary & Compliance Officer