Infibeam Inc. Ltd, an Ahmadabad based e-commerce company, is hitting the capital market as the first e-commerce IPO on Mar 21, 2016 to raise approx. 450 crores at a price band of 360-432 per equity share. This is going to be the first E commerce company to get listed and publicly traded on Indian Stock exchanges. The issue will open on Mar 21, 2016 and closes on Mar 23, 2016.
See Infibeam Company Profile, Promoters details, IPO details, Lead Managers and Registrar of the company. Also find the purpose of the IPO and Financial for last 5 years as provided in the Prospectus.
Infibeam is e-commerce company which runs an integrated and synergistic e-commerce business model. It is founded by former Amazon.com employee Vishal Mehta in 2007. The company has introduced and operates the Infibeam Build Bazar (BaB) e-commerce market place which provides cloud-based, modular and customizable digital solutions and other value added services to enable merchants to set up online storefronts. Infibeam.com is one of India’s leading multi- category e-retail website. It facilitates comprehensive, multi-channel and multi-screen value added services to merchants with the help of its integrated business model.
The largest e-commerce platforms like Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon are the main challengers of Infi beam. The company operates many businesses including e-commerce marketplace Infibeam.com, Buildabazaar, an e-commerce enabling services provider, and a domains business .ooo.
Infibeam business operations are broadly divided as follows:
- Infibeam BuildaBazaar e-commerce marketplace:- An online marketplace offering customizable online storefront solutions on a scalable platform, including mobile applications, digital product catalogue, content management, promotions handling, access to payment gateways as well as fulfillment services. It provides cost-effective marketing and distribution solutions to the customers. As of March 31, 2015, we had 33,489 registered merchants.
- Infibeam.com e-retail site :- Infibeam.com is an online shopping website for Indian retail customers. The website sells over 15 million products across 40 product categories. As of March 31, 2015, Infibeam.com had more than 7.2 million active users. Company has 13 logistics centers across 12 cities in India including in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Jaipur, Pune, Lucknow, Ahmedabad and Chennai. Company have also set up a joint venture company with Sony Entertainment Limited to develop, build and own software applications by offering downloading and streaming of licensed digital music content.
Outlook of the company:-
- Integrated e-commerce business model with a large merchant and customer base
- Advanced and scalable technology
- One of the leading e-retail operations in India
- Association with established brands
- Experienced management team and qualified and motivated workforce
The company has filed its draft initial public offering (IPO) papers with markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), to raise fund up to Rs. 450 crore ($67 million).
The sale will begin from March 21 until March 23, and trading is expected to commence on or around April 4.
The company will allot at least 75% of shares on a proportionate basis to qualified institutional buyers (QIBs), 15% to non-institutional investors comprising high net-worth individuals (HNIs) and 10% of shares will be reserved for retail investors.
Purpose for the Issue
1) Setting up of cloud data center and purchase of property for shifting and setting up of registered and corporate office of our Company
- Setting up of 75 logistics centers;
- Purchase of software; and
- General corporate purposes.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||March 21, 2016 – Mar 23, 2016|
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Equity Shares of Rs. 10|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 450 crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 360-Rs.432 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||34 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||34 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE, BSE|
Promoters Of the Company
1) Ajit Mehta:- He is 67 years old. He is Non-Executive Chairman and a Promoter of the Company.
2) Jayshree Mehta:- She is 64 Years old. She is the Promoter of the company. She holds a bachelor’s degree of science in physics from the Gujarat University and she has also cleared the part I and part II examination held by the Gujarat University for a master’s in science degree in physics.
3) Vishal Mehta:- He is 41 years old. He is the Managing Director and a Promoter of the Company.
4) Malav Mehta:-He is 43 years old. He is a Non-Executive Director and a Promoter of the Company.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||(76.31)||(12.11)||(10.22)||(0.04)||(202.40)|
Lead Manager Details:-
SBI Capital Markets Limited 202,
Maker Tower ‘E’ Cuffe Parade
Mumbai 400 005
Tel: (91 22) 2217 8300
Fax: (91 22) 2218 8332
Investor Grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Shikha Agarwal /Nithin Kanuganti
SEBI Registration No.: INM000003531
ICICI Securities Limited ICICI Center,
H.T. Parekh Marg Churchgate
Mumbai 400 020 Tel: +91 22 2288 2460
Fax: +91 22 2282 6580
Investor grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Harsh Soni/ Manvendra Tiwari
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011179
3) Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
1 st Floor, 27 BKC Plot No. 27, “G” Block Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East)
Mumbai 400 051 Tel: +91 22 4336 0000
Fax: +91 22 6713 2447
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: Ganesh Rane
SEBI registration number: INM000008704
4) Elara Capital (India) Private Limited
Indiabulls Finance Centre Tower 3,
21st Floor Senapati Bapat Marg Elphinstone Road (West)
Mumbai 400 013
Tel: +91 22 6164 8599
Fax: +91 22 6164 8589
Investor grievance email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Kristina Dias
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011104
Registrar to the Issue
Link Intime India Private Limited C-13,
Pannalal Silk Mills Compound L.B.S. Marg Bhandup (West)
Mumbai 400 078
Tel: +91 22 6171 5400
Fax: + 91 22 2596 0329
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: Sachin Achar
SEBI registration number: INR000004058
9th Floor, “A” wing, Gopal Palace,
Opposite Ocean Park, Nehrunagar,
Ahmedabad 380 015
Tel: +91 79 4040 3600;
Fax: +91 79 4040 3636