Husys Consulting Limited is coming out with an SME IPO to be listed on NSE SME exchange. The IPO will remain open till Sept 19, 2016 and will be offered at a fixed price of Rs. 69 per share. The face value of share is Rs. 10 per equity share. The issue size of Hysys Consulting SME IPO is 4.2 crores with market lot of minimum 2000 shares.
Husys Consulting limited was established as on August 24, 2005 based in Hyderabad, India. The company is engaged with the business of Human resources outsourcing functions. It is intensified to deliver cost effective solutions to the area of Human Resources Development to the Industry & Society for trusted partners. The firm offers products and services maintaining cost and time to consolidate the business process. It has an exclusive service offering like human resource management, executive and management training development, organizational restructuring, payroll HRIS, HR E-Platform.
Outlook Of The Firm:
- Accredited to run 10 years of track record to survive business cycles of the firm.
- Owner of qualified and experienced management team and workforce.
- Diversified service profile;
- Customer focused growth strategies;
- Strong and Focused sales organization:
- Domain expertise and technical excellence:
Details for Husys Consulting SME IPO
The company has filed its draft prospectus to be listed on the NSE – emerge designed for SME’s with markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
Purpose of the issue:
- To meet working capital of the Company;
- Initiated and developed a Cloud based HR Software Platform and Up gradation of the existing IT infrastructure for 4 existing branches and 4 new branches;
- To Initiate and develop domestic and International marketing and business systems.
- Issue expenses.
Summary Of Husys Consulting SME IPO
|Issue Open:-||Sep 9, 2016 – Sep 19, 2016|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||608,000 Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 4.20 Cr|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 69 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||2000 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||2000 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE, SME|
Promoters Of the Company:
- Mr. Gundlapally Ramalinga Reddy :- He is the promoter and director of the Company. He is 47 years old. He has experience of more than 16 years in media entertainment industry.
- Mrs. Gundlapally Praveena: She is 40 years old. She is associated with the firm since inception of functions.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Millions)|
|Financial Year||31-Mar-16||31-Mar-15||31-Mar-14||31- Mar-12||31-Mar-11|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||508.57||453.28||361.75||212.36||142.90|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||38.38||24.07||27.93||6.27||7.55|
Lead Manager Details:
SARTHI CAPITAL ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
159/11, Amar Brass Compound, Vidyanagari Marg,
Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai – 400098
Tel: (022) 26528671/72 Fax:(022) 26528673
Investor Grievance Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Deepak Sharma
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012011
Registrar Of The Issue:
KARVY COMPUTERSHARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot No. 31-32, Gachibowli,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad-5000032.
Tel: +91-040-6716 2222 Fax: +91-040- 2343 1551
Contact Person: Mr. M. Murli Krishna
SEBI Registration No.: INR000000221
1-8-505/D/E/A, Husys House, Prakash Nagar Extension, Begumpet,
Hyderabad- 500016, Telengana, India.
Tel No: +91- 40 6519 5632;
Contact Person: Mr. Francis Paul, Chief Financial Officer