Dilip Buildcon is all set to hit capital market as on Aug 01, 2016 with its ~430 crore IPO. If you are looking forward to apply in Dilip Buildcon IPO, please check here the details. Find important information like company profile, promoters, price band, IPO dates, purpose of the issue, Allotment status, listing date. Also find a link to prospectus filed with SEBI.
Dilip buildcon is set up on June 12,2006 at Gwalior in Madhya Pradesh, India. It is engaged into a business of road focused EPC contractors in India. They also deals in construction projects in sectors like roads and irrigation. It has completed the construction of 51 road projects in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan and Maharashtra. An aggregate length of approximately 5,858.49 lane kms was built within last five years record. It has expanded its presence to nine more states, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Chhatisgarh, Jharkhand, Haryana, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh with ongoing projects.
1) Construction business :– It undertakes roads, irrigation and urban development projects on an EPC basis.
2) Infrastructure development business :- It undertakes building, operation and development of road projects on a BOT basis with a focus on annuity projects.
Outlook of The Company
1) One of the Leading Road-focused EPC Contractor
2) Efficient business model
3) Excellent execution track record through strong operating systems and controls
4) Strong financial performance and credit profile
5) Visible growth through a robust order book and excellent pre-qualification credentials
6) Experienced management and promoters
Purpose of The Issue
The public issue comprises a fresh Issue and an offer for sale by the selling shareholders. The proceeds from the fresh issue will be utilized towards the following objects:
- Prepayment of scheduled repayment of a portion of term loans availed by the company;
- To meet working capital requirements;
- General corporate purposes.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||August 1, 2016 – August 3, 2016|
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||10,227, 273 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 aggregating|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 430 Crore|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 214 to Rs. 219 Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||65 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||65 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Dilip Buildcon IPO Subscription Details
Pls. keep Looking for this space for Subscription details
Dilip Buildcon IPO Allotment Status
Dilip Buildcon IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the below given link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps
- Click on the given link to check Allotment Status here.
- Go to Application status
- Select IPO as Dilip Buildcon Limited
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Dilip Buildcon Listing Date
Pls. keep Looking for this space for Listing Date.
Promoters Of the Company
1) Mr. Dilip Suryavanshi:- He is 59 years old. He is the Chairman and Managing director of the company.
) Mrs. Seema Suryavanshi:- She is 54 years old. He is Executive Director of the Company. She is a resident Indian national.
3) Mr. Devendra Jain:- He is 42 years old. He is an Executive Director and the Chief Executive Officer of the Company. has an aggregate experience of 7 years in the field of business.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||45,551.47||27,850.44||19,913.73||13,377.44||5247.28|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||1457.79||1942.81||2508.91||1079.63||390.30|
Lead Manager Details for Dilip Buildcon IPO
1) Axis Capital Limited Axis House,
1st Floor, C-2 Wadia International Center P. B. Marg,
Worli Mumbai 400 025 Maharashtra
Tel: +91 22 4325 1199 Fax: +91 22 4325 3000
Investor grievance e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Akash Aggarwal
SEBI Registration No.: INM000012029
2) IIFL Holdings Limited 10th Floor,
IIFL Centre Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg Lower Parel (West)
Mumbai 400 013 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 4646 4600 Fax: +91 22 2493 1073
E-mail: email@example.com Investor grievance
Contact Person: Gururaj Sundaram/ Kunur Bavishi
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010940
3) JM Financial Institutional Securities Limited*
7 th Floor, Cnergy Building Appasaheb
Marathe Marg Prabhadevi
Mumbai 400 025
Tel: +91 22 6630 3030 Fax: +91 22 6630 3330
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Lakshmi Lakshmanan
SEBI Registration No.: INM000010361 *
Formerly JM Financial Institutional Securities Private Limited
4) PNB Investment Services Limited 11th Floor,
Dalamal House Nariman Point
Mumbai 400 021 Maharashtra
Tel: +91 22 4347 4031 Fax: +91 22 2284 0854
Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
Contact Person: Vinay N. Rane
SEBI Registration No.: INM000011617
Registrar To The Issue (Dilip Buildcon IPO)
Link Intime India Private Limited C-13,
Pannalal Silk Mills Compound, L.B.S. Marg Bhandup (West)
Mumbai 400 078 Maharashtra
Tel: +91 22 6171 5400 Fax: +91 22 2596 0329
Contact Person: Sachin Achar
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
Registered Office Details:-
Plot No. 5, Inside Govind Narayan Singh Gate,
Chuna Bhatti, Kolar Road,
Bhopal 462 016, Madhya Pradesh
Contact Person: Abhishek Shrivastava, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer;
Tel: +91 755 4029999; Fax: +91 755 4029998
Corporate Identity Number: U45201MP2006PLC018689