The domestic enzyme market is likely to grow from $105 million in 2015 to $279 million in 2020. The purpose of the company is to replace traditionally used chemicals with eco-friendly enzymatic solutions.
This is incorporated on March 15, 1989. It is working in the field of the research and development, manufacturing and marketing of 400+ proprietary products developed from 60 indigenous enzymes. It operates in two primary business verticals namely Healthcare & Nutrition (human and animal) and Bio-Processing (food and non-food). The firm holds ranks among the top 15 global companies in terms of enzyme sales and has the second highest market share domestically, next only to the world’s largest enzyme company Novozymes. It offers its value-added and eco-safe enzyme products to diverse end-user industries like human healthcare and nutrition, animal nutrition, food processing, baking, dairy and cheese processing, fruit and vegetable processing, cereal extraction, brewing, grain processing, protein processing, oil and fat processing, biomass processing, textile processing, leather processing, paper & pulp processing, bio-fuels, bio-catalysis etc. It is offering its products to its global clientele of more than 700 customers spanning presence across 50 countries worldwide.
The company have also launched its own branded enzyme supplements in the US, offering healthcare professionals and consumers a natural therapeutic alternative for preventive care and health using high quality systemic and digestive enzyme supplements and marketing these branded supplements through multiple channels including retail stores, online as well as through medical professionals.
Outlook of the Firm:-
- Integrated Company with presence across the Enzyme Value Chain
2. Strong R&D, enzyme development and manufacturing capabilities
3. Specialized Business Model with high entry barriers
4. Diversified Product Portfolio and Wide Customer Base, served by a Strong Sales, Marketing and Distribution network
5. Experienced Promoters and Strong Management Team
6. Financial stability and stable cash flows
Objects Of The Issue:-
1) Investment in Advanced Enzymes USA, our wholly owned subsidiary for repayment / pre-payment of certain loans availed by Advanced Enzymes USA from one of our Promoters and Group Companies
2) General Corporate Purposes
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||July 20,2016 to July 22,2016|
|Issue Type||100% Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Up to 4,473,470 Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs. 50 Crore approx. at face value of Rs. 10|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. [880-896] Per Equity Share|
|Market lots||16 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||16 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Pls. keep Looking for this space for Subscription details
Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO Allotment Status
Advanced Enzyme Technologies IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the below given link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps
- Click on the given link See Advanced Enzyme Technologies Allotment Status here
- Go to Application status
- Select IPO as Advanced Enzyme Technologies
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.
Advanced Enzyme Technologies Listing Date
Pls. keep Looking for this space for Listing Date.
Promoters Of the Company
1) Mr. Chandrakant Laxminarayan Rathi :- He is 61 years old. He is the managing director of the company. He has over 37 years of experience in the enzyme industry and was one of the co-founders of Rathi Papains Private Limited incorporated in the year 1978.
2) Mr. Vasant Laxminarayan Rathi :- He is 67 years old. He is is the Promoter and a Non-executive and Non-Independent Director of our Company. He has over 37 years of experience in the enzyme industry and was one of the co-founders of Rathi Papains Private Limited incorporated in the year 1978.
|Particulars||For the year/Period ended (Rs. in Million)|
|Total Equity & Liabilities||4182.20||4082.76||3963.46||3490.11||1525.35|
|Profit After Tax (PAT)||501.06||201.37||491.28||330.85||168.17|
Lead Manager Details
|1) ICICI Securities Limited
ICICI Centre, H.T. Parekh Marg,
Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020
Tel: +91 22 2288 2460 ; Fax: +91 22 2282 6580
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com
Contact Person: Ms. Payal Kulkarni / Mr. Vishal Kanjani
SEBI Registration No: INM000011179
Registrar To The Issue:-
| Link Intime India Private Limited
C-13, Pannalal Silk Mills Compound
L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai 400 078
Tel: (+91 22) 2596 7878 ; Fax: (+91 22) 2596 0329
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. Sachin Achar
SEBI Registration Number: INR000004058
Registered Office Details:-
Sun Magnetica, 5th Floor, Near LIC Service Road,
Louiswadi, Thane – 400604, Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91-22-4170 3200 ; Fax: +91-22-25835159
Contact Person: Mr.Prabal Bordiya, Company Secretary and Compliance Officer,
Corporate Identification Number: U24200MH1989PLC051018