Tejas Network has drafted a Red Herring Prospectus and got approval for the same from the Regulatory firm Securities Board of India. The IPO is scheduled for June 14, 2017, with a price band of Rs.250-257. The lot size of applying the IPO is for 55 shares. One can apply via ASBA to avail the benefit of listing this IPO. The maximum application of amount for retail investor stood at Rs. 2 lacs.
Public issue of the firm stood at 30,221,333 – 0,711,605 equity shares by the bank aggregating to raise Rs.767.8 -776.7 Crore through the IPO.
Tejas Networks Limited Company Profile:-
- The company was incorporated on April 24, 2000 at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, The firm is an optical and data networking Product Company and has customer presence in 60+ countries. Apart from India the firm also has large customer access to North America and Europe markets.
- The products manufactured by the firm is used to build high speed communication networks (both voice and data) from fixed line, mobile and broadband networks over optical fiber and is useful to telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utility companies, defense companies and government entities(Collectively, “Communication Service Providers”).
- Firm is strategically located in India which is also its largest geographic segment (in terms of revenue) and the firm is well positioned to take advantage of the growth opportunities arising out of the digital India and Make in India programs of the Indian government.
- The firm sells its products predominantly through a combination of direct sales to Communication Service Providers as well as by leveraging its strong relationships with leading global optical vendors as well as integrated solution providers as original equipment manufacturer (“OEMs”)
- Firm is heavily invested in the R&D programs which helps it to grow through multiple technology cycles and also helps the firm to achieve the objective of capitalizing on the expected growth in optical capital expenditure globally.
- The technology used by the firm enables its customers to adopt a “pay as you grow” approach (i.e., purchase our products/services incrementally as needed) while adopting new services, and also enables them to extend the life of installed systems through regular feature upgrades without having to invest in new hardware purchases.
- The software-defined hardware architecture also enables the firm to deploy the same products across multiple hardware platforms in multiple geographies, by making country-specific adaptations, thus allowing the firm to save costs and realize economies of scale.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Open:-||Wednesday, June 14, 2017|
|Issue Closes:||Friday, June 16, 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||Fresh Issue of Equity shares aggregating up to Rs.450 Crores and Offer for sale of 12,711,605 Equity Shares.|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs.767.79 – 776.69 Crores|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs. 250 – 257/Equity Share|
|Market lots||55 Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||55 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important dates for Tejas Networks IPO Allotment Status
- The Finalization of Basis of Allotment will be done on 21st June 2017
- The amount will get unblocked on 22nd June 2017
- The Shares are expected to credited in DP accounts on 23rd June 2017
- The Shares of Tejas Networks likely to be listed on 27th June 2017 on both BSE and NSE.
Tejas Networks IPO Allotment Status
Tejas Networks IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as Tejas Networks IPO
- Enter your PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.