Incorporated on August 21, 2006, GTPL Hathway Limited is the Leading Regional Multi System Operator (“MSO”) in India, offering Cable Television and Broadband Services. The company is the no.1 MSO in Gujarat with a market share of 67% of cable television subscribers in 2015 and no.2 MSO in Kolkata and Howrah in West Bengal with a market share of 24% of cable television subscribers in this market in 2015. The company accounted for 14% share of the total Cable Carriage and Placement Fee Market in India in Fiscal 2016
- The company provide cable television signals in both Digital and Analog modes of re-transmission to their subscribers, either directly or through affiliated Local Cable Operators (“LCOs”).
- As of January 31, 2017, they had seeded approximately 6.55 million STBs and had approximately 5.69 million active Digital Cable subscribers and 228,217 Broadband subscribers
- As of January 31, 2017, the company offered up to 285 pan-India standard definition channels, 158 regionally transmitted standard definition channels, 39 pan-India high definition channels and 38 regional high definition channels on their digital cable platform and upto 90 channels on the Analog Cable Television platform.
- As of January 31, 2017, the company owned and operated 27 channels offering localized content developed for the states in which they broadcast, including 4 Religious channels, 9 Movie channels, 3 Music channels and 11 Regional channels.
- The company has completed their roll-out of Set Top Boxes (“STBs”) in Phase I, Phase II and Phase III areas. Currently they are working towards completing the roll-out of STBs in Phase IV areas.
- The shares will be listed on BSE and NSE.
Summary Of Issue:
|Issue Date:-||21 June – 23 June 2017|
|Issue Type||Book Build Issue IPO|
|Issue Size (Shares)||28,517,647 – 28,771,257 Equity Shares|
|Issue Size in (Value)||Rs.480.48 Cr – 484.80 Cr|
|Face Value||Rs. 10 Per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs.167 – 170 Per Equity Shares|
|Market lots||88 Equity Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||88 Equity Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Important dates for GTPL Hathway IPO Allotment Status:
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about June 29, 2017
- Initiation of refunds: On or about June 30, 2017
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts: On or about July 03, 2017
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about July 04, 2017
GTPL Hathway IPO Allotment Status:
GTPL Hathway IPO allotment status would be available soon after the IPO closure date. Usually the allotment comes within a week from the closing date which in this IPO yet to be announced.
One can check the allotment on the given below link with PAN number or Application number or DP Client Id. All you need to do is to follow these steps:-
- Click on the given link See Allotment Status here
- Go to Application Status
- Select IPO as GTPL Hathway IPO
- Enter you PAN Number or Application Id or DP Client Id.
It takes little time to fetch information so you need to be little patient.