Fyers is a new broker, started in 2015 by the young entrepreneurs experienced in trading and stock broking Industry. FYERS is an acronym that reads, “Focus Your Energy & Reform the Self”. With an aim to contribute to client’s success, they are determined to override the complacency of stock brokers in India. Based out of Bangalore, They offers services in Cash markets, derivatives and currency segments of NSE apart from Mutual funds. Fyers is making its space in the market with revolutionary Trading Platforms with unique tools that helps trading and research at a very low brokerage costs. Fyers is based out of single locations and works purely online however their online trading software is build to assist in trading decisions. So one can call them as “Online Full Service Brokers with discounted rates“.
National Stock Exchange – NSE CM, NSE F&O, CD NSE
Fyers provide an unique trading experience with its 3 trading platforms enriched with features and tools to enhance your trading experience.
Fyers One : It is a trading platform with several unique features meant for frequent traders and seasoned investors. Some of the features are as follows
- Charting software with EOD charts for last 5 years and intraday chart for 3 days. You can also use more than 60 technical indicators and various other tools to add new dimension to your analysis before trading. It also provides chart for indices.
- It provides intuitive and flexible workspaces to organize your screen your way. Also you may define our setting to individual workspace.
- The software has several unique Stock screeners or “Opportunity finder” which helps your selection very easy and to the point. The screening can be done even on fundamental and technical triggers apart form regular filters.
- It provide various data points like FII, DII activity, bulk deals block deals, delivery figures, etc that keeps you updated on the happenings in the markets and economy. You also get data for world indices, commodities, currency and ADRs. Also you can get updates on the latest announcements from exchange on the corporate actions, board meeting etc
- You can also keep the pulse of market in a single view of Heatmap, Market Dynamics and Index meter which can actually elevate your trading experience.
- Specifically for derivative traders, there are tools to speed up derivative analysis and technical screening.
- One can also draw a simulated portfolio with portfolio tracker where one can learn the investing without actually paying the tuition fees.
Fyers Markets: It is a mobile trading platform that is equipped with various features to enable you trade on the go. You can manage your funds, pay in funds or request for payout, track your portfolio, follow news relevant to your trading and even use various innovative calculators. All this can be done on your mobile with absolutely no need of laptop or computer.
Fyers Webtrader :It is a platform meant for people who looks to invest in stock markets from their workplace or elsewhere. It has a very neat portfolio tracker to analyse your fund allocation across the industries and stocks, Equity SIP calculator for long term and consistent investors and Multi legged orders for trader who are knowledgeable in option strategies and looks to execute complex spreads in a simple manner.
Apart from this, one can also trade through Call n Trade facility during the market timings.
While defining their charges, they believed that a trader and investor ought to concentrate on the markets more than brokerage charges.
|Equity Delivery||0.1% or ₹100 per order (whichever is lower)|
|Equity Intraday||0.01% or ₹100 per order (whichever is lower)|
|Equity Futures||0.01% or ₹100 per order (whichever is lower)|
|Equity Options||₹10 per lot or ₹100 per order (whichever is lower)|
|Currency Futures||0.01% or ₹100 per order (whichever is lower)|
|Currency Options||₹10 per lot or ₹100 per order (whichever is lower)|
The Following Charges Will Be Additional :
Securities Transaction Charges
Applicable taxes levied by the the Govt.
Stamp Duty: State wise stamp duty will be levied as applicable
SEBI Turnover Fees
Back Office and Service
Fyers provide Online servicing and back office for all the needs. One can also call on their call center number for account opening and other related services between 9AM to 8PM.
Compare Fyers with