Founded in year 1994, Anand Rathi is a leading full service broker. Anand Rathi is a Mumbai based firm that is involved in financial and advisory services. The services of the firm include wealth management, investment banking, cororate advisory, brokerage and trading of equities, mutual funds, commodities and insurance. Anand Rathi offers its brokerage services to its retail and institutional customers. The presence of Anand Rathi is not restricted to India only, rather its presence can also be found at an international level as the firm has offices in Dubai and in Bangkok. The network of Anand Rathi is more than 350 branches with more than 1500 franchise all over India.
Anand Rathi provides an option to its customers to invest in any or all of its financial products which includes investment in equity, mutual funds, initial public offers (IPOs), derivatives, currency futures and insurance. Anand Rathi majorly trades in 6 exchanges viz. BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX, USE and NSEL. The firm provides its customers with current stock market information
Trading Platforms of Anand Rathi ( View Demo)
The number of platforms offered by Anand Rathi to its customers is 7. The various platforms of Anand Rathi are as follows:
- Trade Lite – Trade Lite is a web based online trading platform. The platform offers its customers, the facility to trade in equity and commodities along with currency derivative segments. Not only this, the investors who log on to the website of Trade Lite can also enjoy services like varying investment options, free search reports, creation and maintenance of online portfolio, etc.
- Trade X’press – This is a browser based platform and has been designed specifically for investors who trade occasionally. That is, the platform is best suitable for those investors who believe in holding the stocks for quite some time. The platform allows the users to get real time updates. For immediate action or for instant order or confirmation, the instant research call intimation is also available. Trade X’press can even work when the bandwidth connectivity is low.
- Trade X’pro – Trade X’pro is most suitable for those active investors/ traders who in order to gain from short-term price movement transacts frequently. The Trade X’pro is an EXE based desktop run software. The platform offers the facility of dynamic charting for its users. In addition, the display of the platform is totally customizable where the user can add, delete and can also rearrange the columns as per his viewing preferences. The platform also has a terminal lock option whereby the user can lock the terminal when it is not being used by him. This feature assures the users that their account will not be accessible to anyone except himself.
- Trade X’pro+ – Trade X’pro+ offers a wide variety of services to its customers by offering ‘Tools of the Trade’. The following are the featured products:
Nest Starter Pack – Nest Starter is a free package wherein the user can enjoy the facilities like intraday and historical charts, market monitor alert tool and market scanner. The major utility of market scanner is to allow the user to shortlist stocks based on various conditions in real time.
Nest Premium – This product is powered by Dow Jones. The user can use it through his terminal and can conduct activities like performing technical analysis on short as well as long term charts and accordingly can figure out the best time for him either to buy or sell the stocks. This product is free for an initial period of one month. After that the user will have to bear the charges of Rs. 150 per month or Rs. 1000 for 12 months, if subscribed for a year.
Nest Pulse – In this product, the user can build, test and can also execute his own trading strategies. The product offers its users advanced charting along with technical indicators. Nest Pulse is also free an initial period of one month, after that the usage charges are Rs. 125 per month or Rs. 899 for a year.
Vantage Trade – This product is different from others as it has the additional facility of identifying the emerging opportunities in the market and thereafter generating unambiguous buying/ selling signals which in turn is helpful in delivery and long/ short call meant for global exchanges for intraday/ delivery on almost all stocks.
Sim Trade – Sim Trade offers simulated trading environment to the customers whereby they can test their formulated strategies in cash and in FO. The usage of this product is free from any charge.
Web Chart – Web Chart allows the user to view advanced version of intraday and historical charts. These charts can be viewed on the website and the users need not to open a separate application for the function. The per month charges of the scheme is Rs. 49 whereas the annual charges are Rs. 399.
Mundu TV – With this product, the user can watch up to a maximum of 5 business channels within his terminal. Users can avail this facility at a monthly charge of Rs. 49 or for an annual charge of Rs. 450.
Heckly – This product of Anand Rathi provides Real Time Financial information to the user. In addition to the above, user can also get benefitted from news analytics and Heat Maps which provides them with exclusive coverage on business, companies and markets. One can avail these features at a monthly cost of Rs. 99 or at an annual cost of Rs. 600.
- Trade Flexi – This product is made available to customers of Anand Rathi who wants to do intraday trading in equity cash and future segments. With this product, the users/ investors can create their own intra-day position in the equity segment and that too on a leveraged margin. In addition to this, they can at the same time secure their position by opting for placing a stop loss/ limit order that acts as a risk cover for them. That is, through this feature, the investors can put a cap on their risk and can thereby mitigate it.
- Trade On Move – Trade on move is preferred by investors because the product provides the users the flexibility to access their account while they are on the move. As there is no boundation on the place of access, the users can access their account from any place they feel like. The best part is that there will be no additional STD or roaming charges on accessing the trained dealers. The investors get the services of dedicated phone numbers on which the investors can place their orders, receive confirmations and their account updates. All this they can do even when they are travelling. Not only this, but the investors can also place After Market Orders.
- Trade Mobi – This platform supports Blackberry devices and devices based on Android. Through the use of this platform, the investors can get instant access and the facility to manage their trade through their mobile phone. The exchange segments which supports this application are NSE cash, NSE futures & options, NSE currency, NCDEX, MCX & MCX-SX.
Brokerage Charges and Plans of Anand Rathi
The one time account opening charges of Anand Rathi are Rs. 750 and there are no annual maintenance charges. The one time demat opening account charges are Rs. 550 whereas the maintenance charges costs the users Rs. 300 annually.
Unique Selling Proposition of Anand Rathi
Among the most compelling and attractive features to choose Anand Rathi is its robust branch network and the facility to trade through the mobile phone. Even those investors who have slow internet connectivity can also trade as the website of Anand Rathi Securities is a low bandwidth website. The investor in addition to investments in stock market can also avail the facility of general insurance.